Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BORED

WOOHOO! BLOGGING! THIS IS SO GREAT. I HEART BLOGGING! WELL, ONLY WHEN I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN PHOTO BECAUSE SLADE IS SICK! Ok, done with caps lock. So for this next assignment- I have no idea what I'm going to shoot because all the shots that didn't turn out well I hated because they didn't turn out well! UGH. now I will list the 10 things I would rather be doing now.
1. Watching The Office
2. Having a frapachino from Starbucks
3. NOT LIVING IN UTAH
4. Sleeping
5. Eating FRENCH FOOD- because it's SO much better than tacos
6. Taking pictures that would actually turn out great
7. Shopping
8. NOT LIVING HERE
9. Dancing- but not class. class is tedious
10. Basically anything else but being bored in photo.

6 comments:

Natalie! said...

haha estie you are so funny! i copied you on my blog.. hope you don't mind

Slade said...

Estie, you make me sad. Quit whining about living in Utah and decide to be happy. You're going to be here for a while, so get used to it and make the best of it.

Estie said...

What makes you think I'm not happy??? I would MUCH rather live somewhere else, but that doesn't make me depressed. And I'll only be here 3 more years!
ps Nat- that's fine! :)

Natalie! said...

good :) and where do you wanna go to colloege?

Hpugh said...

estie I don't want to live here either!!! Would you like to run away and live in England with me ASAP?!?

Estie said...

Hannah- I would love to run away to England with you. and Nat- I have no idea- but somewhere not in Utah. and Willa says hi