Monday, February 9, 2009

Final Project Idea

OK, so I think I've decided what I want to do for my final project. I think I want to do it on feet and hands. These are my favorite type of portrait, so I think it will turn out cool. I especially love hands/feet shown in black and white. I think every wringle and crease looks awesome, wiht good lighting, that is. I'm really excited to get started. It's a really simple concept, but I plan to devote a lot of time into working on this to make it turn out great. Here are some feet/hand portraits that I found online that I really love.



4 comments:

Meghan said...

omg estie this sounds soooooooo cool!!!

i love the picture of the baby feet with the grown up feet.

good luck!

Slade said...

Those are pretty nice examples. I'm excited to see what you can do with it.

Remember:

1 - focus
2 - get beautiful light

Natalie! said...

i really like those examples. i bet this will be great!

Estie said...

aw thanks you guys! I'm really excited