
Even though she looks way sad, I really like the light and framing. She didn't mean to look this sad, I think she just looked up and it was really bright outside, so she was squinting, that's not really her personality, but... i don't know... maybe she is really sad on the inside and just chooses not to show it.

This is my brother trying to be cool. I like how the angle is up a little- also the lighting is nice

This composition is cool - he's a mess though, I swear he cannot eat anything without getting it all over himself.

So for my self portrait, to not be myself, i dressed up as a ganster! I aimed to make my expression serious and hard.

This is my favorite out of the shoot. I like the lighting and compostition.
I like portraits which are close. They seem more personal i think.
I like this action shot, because the subject forgets there is a camera pointed at them in a moment of pure adrenaline (it was a very steep and rough hill by the way...)
I like this one- maybe a little model-y, but he wasn't trying to be. I like the bright whites of the NEWSPAPER in the background.

For this one I spontainiously pointed the camera at my brother who was waiting for his turn. I caught him off-gaurd. I like the light, again.




No comments:
Post a Comment