So, I'm not going to complain, because i liked this one a lot more than the last. But I must say, I like having some guide lines. The lighting in these first ones is really nice, i think. I love the fall colors too. Then one night, i realized i had to shoot more, so i did it while on the way back from a meeting (i wasn't driving though, don't worry) and i experimented with slow shutter-speeds and lights. The rest of the week i really wanted to go back and shoot some more, but even though i don't have play anymore, I still find myself with no time left. I guess it was just a busy homework week. blah. so, i apologize again for not having the best images...

I know everyone shoots mailboxes, and i apologize, but i liked the lighting, and the rust.

I like the lighting in this one too, and how the inside color of my shoes blends with the colors of the leaves

Same here, and I like the shadow. it 'tells a story'

I really like this. Nice light, and aside from the bruises on my feet.... it's a nice composition i think.

This was when we followed a truck. i like it. you can still tell it's a truck, but it's blurry.

I really like this one. i like how it's blurry and shows the motion of the huge flag.
I like how the lights are in the center (for the most part) I just think it's cool.
I don't love this one... shadows are kind of cool though

This is another I took from the first day, the white balance is a little off, you can tell the post is a little blue...

It's my kitty! not the best shot, but cute :)
1 comment:
I liked the one of the tail lights of the truck. it was a cool idea and you pulled it off, good job. I also really like the one of the cat.
Post a Comment