Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Assignment #4- Color Theory

I'm not gonna lie, I did not like this assignment. I found it very difficult to shoot pictures that I liked and that were good. Hence, not very good shots. Im dissapointed with these. Even though I reshot a lot, I barely had time, so I was rushed, and I focused more on finding complementary and analogous colors than making good shots (with good light and composition.) I apologize for lack of creativeness.


This is the only shot I like. Besides the brown, it is analagous, with the yellow and green. I really like the lighting. It's natural light too!


The yellow and green are complementary. It's a cool concept, I think, with filling the frame with the leaf. But, it's just a little soft. I did sharpen it some, but it didn't make much of a difference.

This would be my second favorite if I had to choose one. It's cute, and in focus, and the blacks look nice with the editing I did.


Don't like this. don't even want to comment. but, it is complementary.


These are analagous...ish.... I like the colors

I don't love this shot either, it's a little soft

I know, I know, I did a lot of leaves, but I love fall! and I thought it was cool that there were leaves that were complementary, like these.


This has potential, but it didn't turn out that great. The lighting is ok, so is the focus.



more leaves...yeah...


Analagous! Not the best shot though


more of the same.

Even thought I was outside, the lighting is not very good. Even with the editing, it doesn't 'pop'
So, I'm really sorry for the lack of good photos, (I'm relying on the extra credit assignment to help me!) Next time will be better I promise, because I now have actual free time. Liked the monochromatic one though!

No comments: