Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Assignment #2- Numbers

I know I complained, and said that I did not enjoy this assignment, and I still stand by it, and I strongly suggest that you pardon the up-coming sofmores and just give them 1-50. But I did it, I finished it, I may not be happy with some, because honestly, by the end, I just wanted to finish the dang thing. But there are a select few that I am happy with, without even editing. I like how they turned out. Here are the 12 that I found the best.


I love all the color in this shot (it's 19). I like how I got close in... but the corners with the counter in it bug me...


I really like this one. I like the angle and how the 35 is focused on because it's the focus (ha! pun) of the image.


I love this one. the focus is really nice and i love the lighting and how it looks in the creases and folds of the flag


this was cute. i also like the detail of the foil


haha.... cool i think


not my favorite, but I like the angle


I like the composition of this one: the black and red on a red background


not the best angle, and a little off center, but good focus.


yeah, so I couldn't find a 28 so i wrote it on my starbucks cup!

liken the focus on this...

on this one too

i like how the 37 is the only thing that's in focus in this shot. other than that... it's ok

2 comments:

Slade said...

50. Beautiful. Simple, elegant, nice light...I hope it's sharp. I love this photo.

Estie said...

thank you! i like it too! it is sharp! so i finally got around to writing more... so check it out.... :)