Friday, January 30, 2009

BLOGGING


I need to blog some more...so volia! This is me blogging. Now what I'm going to blog about.....that there is a very good question....Maybe I'll just tell you my life story...nah...you'd get bored. And besides, to actually get credit for this blog, I should probably relate it to photo. So here's an amazing portrait of my favorite person in the whole world...Charlie Brown! 


 Amazing. I know. What I really love about this portrait is that it really shows his emotion.  I can just tell by looking at his face that he is worried about something. The background is just so simple and really makes you focus on Charlie. And It sort of tells you a story. Just by looking at this portrait, I can interpret that some one (cough Lucy cough) is probably giving him a hard time.  At this point, he probably is reciting some soliloquy to enlighten us on his life.  It's very moving.  Not to mention that the detail in his little tuft of hair is superb.  In conclusion, Charlie Brown is perfect in every way and this portrait really shows that.




Ok that was fun but seriously now, I will actually look at a real portrait....

1 comment:

Natalie! said...

What do you mean now you are going to look at a real portrait? This is a real portrait! Charlie Brown in real! I wish I was this good!!